Candy crush frog

Options
Sheila_Ohlin
Sheila_Ohlin Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 3916 and my frog wont eat candies!!! 

This level the frog is mandatory what gives with the glitch???

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sheila, are you sure it's 3916?  I just checked a couple of videos online for Sage 3916 and there are no frogs on this level.

• Pamela_Smart
    Pamela_Smart Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

of course ther is a frog on level 3916.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

I am so very sorry for doubting you!  I just looked at another video and the frog was covered in chocolate so I didn't see it.  Check this video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS68NlEdR7Q .  The video creator only had to match the frog twice and then he was able to move it.  It doesn't seem to show that circle around him anymore when he's ready to be moved.  Look at how the frog in the video grew and let me know if yours did not do that. 

• elyx7
    elyx7 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm in 3916 too....is impossible...also with booster...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@elyx7

Video here should give you some hints and tips on completing this level

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,977 Level 5
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sheila_Ohlin and welcome to our wonderful King Community. When you say the frog won't eat candies - do you mean when you make matches with him he doesn't grow until you can use him? Or do you mean when you place him on a candy - he doesn't 'explode' and eat the surrounding candies/jelly? I started with a CB and fish. I was able to grow the frog OK and then placed him on some candies. Then I used the CB to grow him again. So the frog appears to be working fine for me - I am usig an iPhone.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello I hope these tips help you

@elyx7 @Pamela_Smart @Sheila_Ohlin

First clear the chocolate from the middle section, there are 2 kinds of chocolate so it will grow very quickly if you let it.

Once the chocolate is gone you will be left with a frog which can be grown fairly easily and can be used to clear tricky jellies. Avoid placing the frog in the opening at the top of the main board section or it will block new candies from dropping through.

Once you have the chocolate out of the way start to look for colourbombs, this is the only way you will clear the jelly from the outside conveyor. You won't be able to clear the conveyor using normal combos as the licorice will block them, but colourbomb combos will do the job.

A colourbomb can be switched with any other special candy and you might need more than one to clear all the jelly, but if you are left with just a few jellies you may be able to clear them using the frog. Using colourbombs should grow the frog without you having to match it.

Be careful how you use the frog, if you place it on the conveyor the only way to grow it will be with colourbombs so make sure you won't need it again before you put it on the conveyor.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Well explained and very informative. First time I saw how it is explained in such details. Keep it up.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Pamela_Smart .

Plz. Follow the above instructions i hope they are quite helpful tips to clear the level.

But if the frog is not working accordingly. Then i believe u need to log out update ur game application, clear cache other than game data and then login back to see if it is corrected. If it is still not working u need to give us feedback.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?