Level 3849 has had moves reduced. I need the last key to complete the game.

Gerri_Lynn_
Gerri_Lynn_ Posts: 4 Newbie

Level 3849, Candy Crush cannot complete. Need last key to finish & last key never appears until there is one move left! Have been playing for days & same ending each time! PLEASE FIX?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Hi Gerri, thank you for posting your question here in the community.  No one has reported this level here as a glitch and I know that players are clearing a lot of these higher levels with boosters.  These higher levels do require you to use boosters and lately whenever I see a level with a key I use my lollipops from the beginning otherwise I will never clear it.

• Jan_Sharpe
    Jan_Sharpe Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi .. I have the same problem 21 moves and the last key only appears on the last move which makes this level impossible to complete unless you buy extra moves .. is this a glitch ? 

Look forward to a response 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2018

Hi Jan, I'm not sure that this is a glitch.  I am going to play the level to see what happens.  brb....................  I just played it and cleared it without a problem.  I also made sure that I didn't use any boosters.  Where are you guys playing this level?  I did it on Windows 10 and I just reopened it a second time and I have 33 moves.  I cleared the level and had 8 moves still left over.  But that is still more than the 21 moves that you have Jan.

Can you guys play the level somewhere else because it seems that there are a different number of moves depending where you play it?

• Twinboysplus
    Twinboysplus Posts: 5 Level 2

Same here.  I had only one key to get with 10 moves left.  Kept crushing candys under where the key dispenser was.  Key finally appears with one move left.  Has to be a glitch.  Frustrating.  Also hooked up to my Facebook account, has my friends profile pic as mine. Done it twice with different friends profile pics. Very strange.

• Jonathan_Brooks
    Jonathan_Brooks Posts: 2 Newbie

They seem to have reduced the number of moves on a lot of the levels and made things far too difficult.  This is like the 4th or 5th level in the last couple of weeks where I’ve had a lot of difficulty so I go looking for a hint, and I discover that the level used to have 30 moves, and now it has 21.  With 21 moves I have gotten the last key to drop with 1 move left many times, which makes it useless.  It doesn’t matter if I get the next to last key with 3 moves left or 10 moves left, the last one won’t drop until 1 move left.  As I said, this is becoming commonplace, and I am close to giving up on the game.  Making some levels difficult is one thing, but making them practically impossible is too much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?