angelsings
angelsings Posts: 16 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Discussions

Stuck on lvl 1109 legendary any advice is appreciated

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,936 Legend
    Options

Hi there. This one is a legendary level and it's completely blocked up. I am unable to clear this without using boosters. There are a lot of colours and a lot of blockers.

Legendary levels like this one are best played in either of two ways:

If you are on a win streak, play starting boosters. The combination of both win streak and starting boosters might just win the level or get you close enough to have just one blocker left for a lollipop hammer. This is how the designers have designed this type of level to be played. A UFO might also win you the level.

It sounds like you have already lost your win streak and are stuck on this level though. In this case you ought to keep replaying it using no starting boosters (they are wasted on levels like this, because they are just not enough to help you pass except maybe for your first try). Eventually the game will offer you more and more extra moves for 10 gold. If you have the gold and are confident that the moves you are being offered are enough, then pay. That way you will move on and there will be many much easier levels to come.

If you are out of gold and boosters then you will have to wait until the game lets you pass by giving you a lucky board. It ought to eventually at this level range. You will have to watch out for any opportunities to create special candies and combos, but that will depend on which candies drop from the top. If the right candies start to drop we call it a "lucky board", watch out for that and take advantage of it. If you do have a UFO then don't hesitate to use it if you can see near the end that it will win you the level. These legendary levels are designed so that players will need to use in game boosters like the UFO or buy extra moves.

I am sorry I can't give your magic recipe to pass this. But good luck!

• angelsings
    Options

Thank you for such a detailed response! I did lose the streak I had so no worries there. I have 12 gold and can definitely buy moves once enough is offered. Was definitely hoping someone had an updated video to help by seeing how it was done. After reading the forum I thought king took away lucky boards for legendary so it's nice to know they might throw a bone because of my lvl.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,936 Legend
    Options

I think once you get to 10,000 or maybe 13,000 they won't throw players any bones, as you say. I've been playing a game in the early 2000s at the moment and I still get lucky boards in that, so hopefully you should be alright. Yes, I've just looked at the Johnny Crush video, he got a chance to make a colour bomb on his first move! If you are waiting for a lucky board then maybe let us know how long it took. It would be interesting and helpful to others.

• angelsings
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?