I lost 10 gold bars when the game froze earlier. Can I get them back?

chiett
chiett Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost 10 gold bars when the game froze earlier. Can I get them back?

Answers

• angelsings
    angelsings Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited September 2023

I'm too new to answer but I would email the game support from settings cog especially if I paid for the bars. From what I read the company is great at helping with paid for items but if they were won from a race the answer I've seen is they usually will not restore those. Personally I work hard to win those bars so if were me I would email and then reply back to the automated email to escalate the issue beyond the automatic response. I hope someone can give you and answer soon and sorry I'm not more help.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023

Hello @chiett🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you lost your Gold bars because your game froze!

You can certainly get them back by reporting to the King Player Support team. Here is the link to contact them from computer --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

NOTE: The initial response you will receive will be automated as it is just an acknowledgement from King! Please wait for 3 to 5 days to hear back from a real agent. It will depend on how busy they are!!

If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on a computer, you can send your complaint directly from your game.

If you need further assistance, simply post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?