No lives received

Options
cat2222
cat2222 Posts: 38 Level 2

Hi I have a large friend list and can still click on their personal tab and Send and Request Lives. I’ve sent both send and request to a number of people on my friends list the past two days and haven’t received any!

Also this is affecting the Sweet Crew feature. I’m the only one sending lives and haven’t received from the other 2 members. This is very frustrating!

is there a bug in the system? Can you please fix both of these issues. Thanks

Comments

• jeanp8
    jeanp8 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same issue on both platforms. I get requests for lives and send requests, I have hundreds of friends on my list. I use to get way more than the 20 allowed each day and stored 200 lives at a time. Now, that 200 disappeared, the requests get sent I'm not even get the 20 I'm allowed each day. From each request I might get one life! I haven't been able to play much in the last week because of this problem. The only lives i'm able to play with are the ones that appear every 30 mins up to 5.

• cat2222
    cat2222 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your message. Was wondering if I was the only one experiencing this issue. It’s sooo frustrating. They need to fix this. I’m so disappointed in Candy Crush now. I’ve been playing for years because I love it- now it’s just frustrating and annoying when it takes me 2 weeks to get through levels because I wont pay for things. It was so fun before.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?