It's impossible to pass level 829 to create some many 30 wrapped candies. Is it a bug?

Options
2»

Answers

• dbnuffy
    dbnuffy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This just may be the level that causes me to delete Candy Crush from all my electronic devices.. I understand you gotta make it challenging, but with level 829 you have really gone to the extreme of a challenge... This level is almost impossible... Quickly making me a hater of the game... 

• Carol
    Carol Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

I've just passed this level without any booster.  Though it's hard and demanding for 20 wraps plus 30 strips, I thought, to be honest, I couldn't pass it at first.  I kept my faith and patience with some luck and spent almost a week to break it.  As you all veteran CC players who played up to this level, you should of course know it won't be as easy as the previous ones.  If wraps are to be cut to 10, then it'll be a very EASY level with almost no challenge at all.  So buddies, don't always complain when you face adversity.  Just play and you'll make it at last.

Happy you passed this level. I am still trying and I think the secret to passing it has to be the board you get. I found when I use boosters the board I get is awful and hard to make any matches except what I get with the booster. Do you have any tips on how you past this level?
  • Sylvia_Heekin
    Sylvia_Heekin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

There is a bug where it is not dropping the "check" candies, which are clearly needed to win this level.  It gives you only one check candy at the beginning of the game.  I'm not spending money on this game any more until it is fixed.  

Yes, I see some of the samples start with that check but mine has never had it. This is a ridiculous level - it's absolutely no fun to keep on and on with the same old, same old... for those who have to brag about passing it (as well as the samples) - yes we veterans can all pass with a really good board - but why should a game we've learned to play well depend entirely on luck. I'm through for a few days anyway - what a waste ..... would totally quit if it wasn't that there have been some really fun levels. A level can be challenging without being so close to impossible and just depending on what board you get! Hate this level - makes the whole game no fun!!!!
  • Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Please nerf this level. It's no fun anymore. After endeless tries I never came even close. If you reduce the wrapped candies to 15, it  will still be a challenge, but a doable one. Now it's definitely not!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kiernan1946
    Kiernan1946 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

They changed it to 25 striped and 10 wrapped.  I passed in in two tires.

• NH_Krishna_Bhat
    NH_Krishna_Bhat Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

hey guys..it is possible when u play with patience and skill.never u loose a single move also.. above a week i will passed this level without any booster..try it once more..good luck.

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    Options

Candy Crush Saga Level 829 has recently been changed to new requirements, collect 25 striped and 10 wrapped candies as Lea so easily do in this Candy Crush Saga Level 829 [NEW!] walkthrough.

Thank you King DEVs for fixing this dealbreaker! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgesIUW_tqw

• John_Vickers
    John_Vickers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush Saga Level 829 has recently been changed to new requirements, collect 25 striped and 10 wrapped candies as Lea so easily do in this Candy Crush Saga Level 829 [NEW!] walkthrough.

Thank you King DEVs for fixing this dealbreaker! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgesIUW_tqw

Good job Lea and Blogging Witches
  • Annette_Hollier
    Annette_Hollier Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

well I have just managed to pass it ... had a lucky run and had to use five extra moves so spent 9 gold but when I asked about the issue with the level I was compensated with some bars. So it is possible but the hardest level yet and would not have been able to do without buying the five extra moves

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?