⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I was charged twice from a 5x extra move. How to get back my goldbars?

Options
JennidRNg
JennidRNg Posts: 4 Newbie

this is the 3rd time im asking this question... I was charged twice the 18 gold bars wherein i only (accidentally) used the 5x extra move at the end of one game. Initially i was deducted 18 from my 37. After another game, my goldbar just plunged to 1!!!!! Can please return me back my 18 gold bars? Geez, thats equivalent to 2x ticket! I want it back!!!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi JennidRNg, I've seen your question twice, although you already got answers from other players. As with all games, it's our responsibility as a gamer where we click or press, I don't believe you can claim anything anywhere for having accidentally pressed or clicked on the wrong place. Also, in the beginning of each King game we get free Gold Bars. 

• JennidRNg
    Options

Geez, the reason why i have to write twice is because i thought i wasnt clear enough on the first question. And im writing again for the third time... The thing is.. I accidentally pressed it ONCE only, so when i was deducted 18 goldbars, i was like, OK FINE.... And then, i played again, cautiously, without (accidentally) pressing the 5x booster again. And then *poof* another 18 gold bar is deducted. So i appreciate if it can be investigated and the 18 gold bats be returned to me. And i dont think think the free 50 goldbars at the beginning of the game should be paying for it. Cause its a bloddy tactic for players to buy! And yes, i did buy the gold bar lost.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi JennidRNg, please check your messages; you've got mail!

• JennidRNg
    Options

Tony Mc, i didnt see any emails from you guys. Please re send? 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Tony Mc, i didnt see any emails from you guys. Please re send? 

Hi JennidRNg, you should see an envelope beside your avatar

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?