⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I found every level unlocked, but I reached only level 820. Why? Can you help me?

Marina_Adriano
Marina_Adriano Posts: 2 Newbie

After passing the 815 level I asked aiutonagli friends to unlock the next area, when I came back I found all subsequent levels unlocked, but with very low scores. I continued to play and it seems that everything else functions, so much so that I got to level 820 ...

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Marina! Are you playing on Facebook, King.com or on a mobile device? Do you have access to play further than level 820? Also I'm not sure what you mean with 'aiutonagli friends'.

If you are playing from a mobile device then there might have gone something wrong when data was synced back/forth. If you can continue playing without any issues then great :-)

Cheers :-)

• Marina_Adriano
    Marina_Adriano Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Marina! Are you playing on Facebook, King.com or on a mobile device? Do you have access to play further than level 820? Also I'm not sure what you mean with 'aiutonagli friends'.

If you are playing from a mobile device then there might have gone something wrong when data was synced back/forth. If you can continue playing without any issues then great :-)

Cheers :-)

help from friends, sorry! I play both from facebook and from tablet. The first time I found the trouble I was playing in facebook and the same for the last time before the trouble.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?