Game freezes when using a color bomb in candy crush soda

Options
Robin0911
Robin0911 Posts: 4 Newbie

On level 224, every timme I use a color bomb the game freezes.  How do you fix this?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Robin0911, does this happen to you in any browser you play in, or just in only one? Try playing in different browsers, close other tabs and programs, clear cache and last but not least do a restart on your PC. Did this help you or does level 224 in Candy Crush Soda Saga keeps doing this?

• Justin_Lehmann
    Justin_Lehmann Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

this started for me around the same time the question was asked.  it's not everytime, I'm using chrome usually, and the game is still active, but you can't see what you're doing since the video is frozen mid-candybomb lightning.  but if you try to make matches, you can hear the game noises, but not seeing what you're doing is worthless.  It's happened on several levels in the 200+

• Stacey_
    Stacey_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 177 and my game is now freezing when I use a color bomb. Please get this fixed.  Like I said, it just started today.

• Lo_Re
    Lo_Re Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey Robin0911, does this happen to you in any browser you play in, or just in only one? Try playing in different browsers, close other tabs and programs, clear cache and last but not least do a restart on your PC. Did this help you or does level 224 in Candy Crush Soda Saga keeps doing this?

Same thing is happening to me. I usually play in Chrome, but thinking it might be a browser issue I tried playing in Firefox. Same thing. Cleared the cache too, just in case.
  • chas9187
    chas9187 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

im having the same problem cleared all cache re-installed chrome ect still freezes on special gems especially the colour bomb and it happened on level 219 and every level since im on 224 now and its just froze again ive contacted king few times and had no replys 

• Jason_Springer
    Jason_Springer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

still is not working. freezes averytime

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?