🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 601 - 14 645

Options
124»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

Some of us are getting really fed up with the way the new levels are violated by the King team before the are released for mobile players. This gets us very, very, angry. Why do they do that @QueenB ? I mean, they do it every week. Look at level 14638 here. I needed about 30 extra moves to pass this because of the sequence of events that are needed to even get to the keys. No amount of UFOs or even a party booster will pass this in 20 moves. In fact they have rendered UFO useless now for any level with the multicoloured swirls as they break these up before going for the blockers, making matters worse if anything. I'll also include the video here from a player posting on YouTube with 27 moves who was swearing already because this level was impossible. So they go ahead and decide to give us seven moves less. Really????

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we value your feedback and will pass along your concerns to the development team.

They actively consider player feedback to improve the game and make it enjoyable for as many players as possible. We recommend keeping an eye on future updates and adjustments to see if any modifications are made based on your input 😀

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

I agree. Especially for the 5minute timed boosters. Half the time is often lost closing the pop up contest windows. In general, I don’t like timed boosters. I like to earn UFOs, but don’t need one to pass an easy level. Or get a 30Minute booster after 2 hour play when you just finished an episode. At times, I stop playing not to trigger a timed booster at an inconvenient time. I dont assume that King intended to discourage playing ….

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi again, so day 4 on Level 14623 and it appears to be another that is not possible to pass without buying extra moves with my gold bars and since I’m out of the episode race I won’t be spending any. And also, an additional FYI, I even had on two attempts two sets of CB combos plus the cake explosion effectively clearing the entire board three times plus then watched the Ads for the 3+ moves with a UFO and still had 20+ something blockers left 🙄🤷‍♀️. Need help on this one please 🙏

PS: Holy Moly, just passed it 3 tries after posting this 🤷‍♀️🤣

• edjoker
    edjoker Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Level 14644 is boring. I have the feeling that last weeks this Game is too difficult and more boring. King we need more free gold bars competitions and more level moves.

• Karebear
    Karebear Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options

Level 14644 is impossible for me. I cannot even get close to completing this. Some of us can’t afford to keep buying extra lives and boosters. Definitely need more moves! So frustrating. Can’t even hit the skull five times for the most past and when I do, I’m left with 1 or 2 moves. This is ridiculous!!!!

• lulu77
    lulu77 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

14626 is rigged and not passable unless the game allows it. There is nothing consistent about how the licorice falls and there’s never enough to pass the level- unless of course you pay. Not fun when King plays mind games to make money!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?