Lives

Options
Honey0328
Honey0328 Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m not getting any lives sent to me despite having more friends than I’ve ever had! Instead of receiving lives I only ever have people requesting them! Even if my friend sitting next to me sends lives I don’t receive them!!!

This is not related to the recent change where we cannot store lives. I’m not getting any lives from friends at all!

Something has changed and I’m finding it extremely frustrating. Can you fix it please?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,281 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting. This issues is being investigated. Please check this page for more info about lives Here

• Honey0328
    Honey0328 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have over 300 friends and have only received 4 lives today!

• marianahelena
    marianahelena Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m not getting any lives either!!!!

• segelj
    segelj Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hardly any lives for me either. Why do they bother telling you you can use up to 20 lives from friends each day, but not let your friends send you that many. I have hundreds of friends and used to have an average of 100 lives saved. Even though I could only use 20 of them each day, I had them stored for future use. Now I never get to 20.

For at least a couple of weeks now. This is making me very, very angry. And the candy moderator who responded to the original poster here gave a link to something that doesn’t address this. Plus, the Link given hasn’t even been updated in almost a month. So we were given a worthless link here to get more information. Not nice KING. Poor way to treat paying customers. Always taking away features that make the game fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?