⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am unable to connect Candy crush saga to my facebook account.

Options
Surinder_P_Singh
Surinder_P_Singh Posts: 14 Level 2

Every time I try to connect the game to my facebook account there appears a label " unable to connect try again "

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Options

What kind of mobile device are you playing? Have you tried the usual troubleshooting steps? Restarting the device, making sure that you have the latest version of Candy Crush Saga installed. Also make sure that you have a strong wifi connection. Let us know how you get on. 

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Options

Are all of your levels on Facebook (check on the PC) if so then I would uninstall and re-install the game. This fixes most problems. Let me know if this works. 

• Surinder_P_Singh
    Options

What kind of mobile device are you playing? Have you tried the usual troubleshooting steps? Restarting the device, making sure that you have the latest version of Candy Crush Saga installed. Also make sure that you have a strong wifi connection. Let us know how you get on. 

I am using Xiomi Redmi Note LTE, I have tried all the troubleshooting steps like restarting the device. I have checked for latest updates for the game, facebook & my phone device. All are updated with latest software versions.I have a strong wi fi connection. Still I am facing the facebook connectivity isues. Please help me.
  • Surinder_P_Singh
    edited April 2015
    Options

Are all of your levels on Facebook (check on the PC) if so then I would uninstall and re-install the game. This fixes most problems. Let me know if this works. 

All my levels are on facebook. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the game twice but the issue is still not resolved.Please help me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?