What happened to all my boosters?

Options
TQB
TQB Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been playing Candy Crush for 2 years and I'm an avid player. I play on my mobile and computer. I have them synced together through FB. 5 days ago, I went on my phone to play. All of my boosters were gone!!!! I spin the daily wheel and save all my goodies. I had 17 coconut wheels, 8 color bombs, 7 mixed combos and 21 jelly fish. They were ALL gone. I have no idea why. I logged out and logged back in, forced stop, re-synced with FB etc to NO AVAIL. My progress is caught up with my computer and all my saved boosters on my computer are there but EVERYTHING I had on my phone is gone. I hope KING will give me my boosters back or gold bars to purchase new ones. It took me a LONG time to accumulate those. PLEASE help KING. Thank you.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi TQB! Check if you have done a backup of your mobile data. If yes, then you should be able to restore the data and get your boosters back. Cheers :-)

• TQB
    TQB Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi TQB! Check if you have done a backup of your mobile data. If yes, then you should be able to restore the data and get your boosters back. Cheers :-)

I have done that as well. Stumped as to why they all just disappeared........Thx combo. So bummed.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?