⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I passed Candy Crush 902 on my iphone, but the progression has not synced with facebook

Options
sshap813
sshap813 Posts: 4 Newbie

Mobile progression not syncing with Facebook.  Passed level 902 on mobile and am currently playing 904, but Facebook will not move past 902.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi! Sounds like the you need to re-sync the connection. Please try the following: start the game then go into settings and choose disconnect from Facebook. Reboot your device and next time you start the game you can click the blue "Connect to Facebook" button. Once done your connection should sync fully. Cheers :-)

• Beate_Evensen
    Beate_Evensen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi! Sounds like the you need to re-sync the connection. Please try the following: start the game then go into settings and choose disconnect from Facebook. Reboot your device and next time you start the game you can click the blue "Connect to Facebook" button. Once done your connection should sync fully. Cheers :-)

I have the same problem and have disconnected facebook on the iphoneapp twice, but it is the game on facebook on the computer that does not sync

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?