Weekly Contest

Options
cat2222
cat2222 Posts: 38 Level 2

Hi I was wondering why the players in the Weekly Contest are not better matched to the team

I don’t think it is fair to have players like myself in the 13,000 levels to have to play against other players who have much lower levels.

thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,629 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback .All players in the game are real players. All players do not play daily or are inactive for some periods, therefore they do not generate any points in team activities for example.

Some players haven't saved their game via Facebook or by creating a King account, these players appear in the game as 'Player' and with a random character from any of the King games.

In most of the events of this game you will find random friends who are not on your friends list but everyone is a player of this game. Since contestants selection is completely random, you cannot remove or skip them because the random process cannot be manually modified.

• cat2222
    cat2222 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

so for how many weeks do you have to have the same team members? one is winning the prize weeks in a row now. They are in Level 7 and most of us are level 11,000 and above.

this is truly not fair to other team members who are playing at Much higher levels

can you not match players that are more on the same level?

or set a Level minimum for players such as those under 5,000 to 10,000 then 10,000 to 13,000 etc.?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?