⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is the trophy?

Options
Matthew_O'Brien
Matthew_O'Brien Posts: 3 Newbie

The game updated yesterday and now there's a tab under the gift screen.  What is it?

Also I'm at the very end of the current levels and when I log in it puts me at level one and I have to scroll through 900+ levels.  

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Matthew, do you mean the sugar drops? Collecting those candies with a 'c' on them will get you gifts. The tab shows you how many candies you still need to collect until your next gift.

I had to scroll all the way up to my level too after the last update, but I only had to do this once.  

• kwagner_51
    kwagner_51 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I don't know what the trophy is for but I have discovered that when it loads to level 1, if you click on Dreamworld Owl and then click back, it will take back to where you were. 

• Gratje
    Gratje Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I guess this "everytime going back" to level 42, in my case, is intentional, otherwise it would already have been changed. I can not believe this is a programming mistake (they are not amateurs) nor that this went unnoticed by the King-crew. Would be great to get an explanation why this is beneficial for us (900+) players or for King.

• Kimberly_Russell
    Kimberly_Russell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

YES! The having to scroll through 900 levels every time it starts is ANNOYING!!!!

• amslate77
    amslate77 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I had the trophy thing under mssg tab on phone. Three days ago, I had to collect 300 chocolate sprinkle color bombs in 35 hours. Kind of like the green candy bonus thing. I collected 300 quickly by playing 202 since it had 25 of them on it. But after the hours completed it blacked and I cant click on it now.

• Cookie_Kirby
    Cookie_Kirby Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I guess this "everytime going back" to level 42, in my case, is intentional, otherwise it would already have been changed. I can not believe this is a programming mistake (they are not amateurs) nor that this went unnoticed by the King-crew. Would be great to get an explanation why this is beneficial for us (900+) players or for King.

To get back to your level simply go into DW and when it's loaded go back to reality and you'll be on your level.
  • Jackie_Hawkins
    Jackie_Hawkins Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When I look at my profile on CC  I have 39   stars but no trophies listed. I won practically every trophy on the board so far.   Why doesn't it show up?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?