⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch Level 1001

Options

Answers

• Deep_Kumar
    Deep_Kumar Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

you gave me this link as main thread but here also no solution. :/ huh .. Plz tell me solution or else i stop playing this .
  • Deep_Kumar
    Deep_Kumar Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have been lucky enough to pass this level today but it was a very lucky drop and had to purchase 5 extra moves so it is possible but the nastiest  level so far

i have spent lots of powers in trying this level. but only one time out of 50 times i played only 2 fruits left. really annoying
  • Maggie_Bailey
    Maggie_Bailey Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
  • MixandMatch
    MixandMatch Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Wish they had that glitch with all the fruit dropping at the same time. That would've made stuff easy.

• Yee_Chin_Lee
    Yee_Chin_Lee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This must be an intentional glitch to make people spend money to buy specials or used up all their specials. Very poorly design level.

• Queen_Snow
    Queen_Snow Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

NOPE ... no updates I guess besides for us to discuss amongst ourselves?
  • BernieJT
    BernieJT Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

For goodness sakes, fix the darn game. What frustration when the keys don't come in time or the ingredients only drop one at a time. There is only enough time for one, two tops. At least a freakin response.
  • Queen_Snow
    Queen_Snow Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

please fix issue or update players
  • Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited June 2015
    Options

Still no fix? You must realise many players face the glitches in this level. You should respect and care for the players who support your game. Please fix it immediately.
  • Carol
    Carol Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Passed 1001, and was close one or two times earlier. Make sure that the keys can drop on turn 31, 26, 21, 16 and 11, otherwise they will not fall and the level is impossible. From 16 you can try to move the ingredients one left or right and have them drop all the way down, might work with 1 or even two, then 11 turns left for the other ingredrients. make sure to have some coloured, wrapped and striped candy ready. for the last turns though.

my first key drops at 25 and I never had more than 3 keys to drop-I have used my booster and played this game more than 4 days now and still dont see all the keys drop

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?