⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Wondering....

Options
Mamiejo
Mamiejo Posts: 27 Level 2

Just a thought....what if a person was to try a level for say 100 times and not get through, how about a push to the next one. An honest effort was put forth and maybe a person wouldn't get so frustrated and leave. Just a thought.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Mamiejo!

I think that the strategy for solving a level is essential. If I have played a level many times I normally take a break and check YouTube for how other gamers have solved the level. 

If you are stuck on a specific level then let me know which level you are at and I'll try'n help you out.

(I hope it's not level 1001 as it currently has a bug making it almost impossible to complete)

Cheers :-)

• Mamiejo
    Mamiejo Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Hi Mamiejo!

I think that the strategy for solving a level is essential. If I have played a level many times I normally take a break and check YouTube for how other gamers have solved the level. 

If you are stuck on a specific level then let me know which level you are at and I'll try'n help you out.

(I hope it's not level 1001 as it currently has a bug making it almost impossible to complete)

Cheers :-)

Hi Combo. Currently stuck at 872. I have seen a video for the level, but it just I still haven't come close to solving this one :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?