⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Anyone passed level 1001 in Candy Crush Saga?

Options
13»

Answers

• anna73
    anna73 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I passed 1001 today! Some luck of course and I when I felt that for the first time I might be close, I didn't hesitate to use almost all my saved up boosters. At least 3 switches and some lollipop hammers too. Cleared it on the last move. Phew. Not fair though... this level is just too hard. Good luck y'all.

• KellyH
    KellyH Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Here is the video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZA6w4f84aE

Its obviously the level is a little glitchy but at least we now know it can be passed!

This is BEFORE the fix of the glitch. No way do all of those ingredients drop like that now. In fact, I've yet to see more than 3.
  • KellyH
    KellyH Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I passed it ! I wrote King care and complained constantly -- they gave me 5 hammers and some extras -- used one hand swap and two hammers -- had to move the fruit down and to the sides while waiting for keys -- I am convinced hardest level yet but was able to make it finally --- 

Where did you write them? I tried one place and never received a response.
  • Michael_Kett
    Michael_Kett Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have only 6 moves left and the bottom lock has not been released.  WHERE ARE THE DARN KEYS???  Candy Crush, this level is HORRID!  Fix level 1001 ASAP!!!

Just finished the level and NO MORE KEYS came out.  Shameful that you build a level that can NOT be passed.  Shame on you.  Played this level over 40 times and not even close.  unfair level.

its fixed
  • Michael_Kett
    Michael_Kett Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

this level is impossible to pass , where are the keys? this happen after the change was made , please fix this asap i think after 1001 levels played we know whats hard and whats not

now possible
  • Queen_Snow
    Queen_Snow Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I passed it ! I wrote King care and complained constantly -- they gave me 5 hammers and some extras -- used one hand swap and two hammers -- had to move the fruit down and to the sides while waiting for keys -- I am convinced hardest level yet but was able to make it finally --- 

I wrote a comment to the moderator who originally responded and did the chat to complain a few times ... they keys drop fast now ... did you pass it?
  • Debbie_D_Current
    Debbie_D_Current Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2015
    Options

Here is the video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZA6w4f84aE

Its obviously the level is a little glitchy but at least we now know it can be passed!

Right, the fruit will only drop one at a time, only after one has cleared the board. There is no way to pass this level.
  • Susan_D
    Susan_D Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just passed it. I have tried and tried and today, I passed it with no boosters. I think it was pure luck. Lots of candy bombs and then with 7 moves left and 1 fruit, I got a stripe wrap combo that took it out.

• El_KourchiRachid
    Options

It's impossible to pass this stage like this. I found the solution this morning. You just have to delete the game and reinstall it. The level 1001 is easier. Enjoy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?