⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush won't allow me to pass level 650

Options
Geordibird
Geordibird Posts: 2 Newbie

My game is on my iPad. I haven't  never been  able  to  connect  it to Facebook. When I  try  to  connect, the game closes, therefore  I can't  try to fix the problem  that  way . Any suggestions on how to get  the game to advance? Right  now  it show the next  level  is under  construction . 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

If you're on 650 and the game is showing the under construction sign then I think you need to update the game. There's over 1000 levels available now. Hopefully this will also help your connecting issue as the updated app will have all bug fixes etc. 

• Geordibird
    Geordibird Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2015
    Options

If you're on 650 and the game is showing the under construction sign then I think you need to update the game. There's over 1000 levels available now. Hopefully this will also help your connecting issue as the updated app will have all bug fixes etc. 

Without a connection to Facebook, I'm afraid to update. I don't want my progress to be lost. I looked at updating, but the app. asked if I wanted to use an older version. Would using also cause me to loose my progress?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?