⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All Candy Crush Data lost - Player ID 6289581513 - No facebook or account backup

Options
Aaron_Bumgarner
Aaron_Bumgarner Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello -

When I transitioned to a new iPhone for some reason none of my candy crush data went with it. I was very far along... somewhere in the 600s but not sure the exact level. Is there a record of where my progress was at and is it available to be restored... I would love to continue spending money in the game but will have to drop the habit if I need to start from scratch.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Aaron, haven't you played in a while? I know by heart where I am, surely because I sometimes spend days (if not weeks) on the same level.. 

Do you still have your old iPhone? Then simply charge it and open the Candy Crush Saga App. Go to settings and tap the cogwheel. Tap the orange icon, then choose an avatar and username. Enter your email address and choose a password.

Go back to the game and to your level. You now have created a Kingdom account and your progress has been registered.

This means that you can now Kingdom connect on your new iPhone too and continue your level in the 600's.  

• Aaron_Bumgarner
    Aaron_Bumgarner Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Aaron, haven't you played in a while? I know by heart where I am, surely because I sometimes spend days (if not weeks) on the same level.. 

Do you still have your old iPhone? Then simply charge it and open the Candy Crush Saga App. Go to settings and tap the cogwheel. Tap the orange icon, then choose an avatar and username. Enter your email address and choose a password.

Go back to the game and to your level. You now have created a Kingdom account and your progress has been registered.

This means that you can now Kingdom connect on your new iPhone too and continue your level in the 600's.  

I just really haven't paid attention to the level number past about 400...Sold my iPhone before I logged on to CC on the new phone and realized what had happened. There has to be information based on my apple ID considering the purchases made - I am embarrassed by what I have spent on gold bars so and I would think they want this type of customer back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?