We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why can't I connect my facebook account to my Candy Crush Saga on iPad?

jouj
jouj Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm at level 573 on facebook now and since level 565 I cannot log into facebook from my Candy Crush Saga app on my iPad. I restarted the app several times. Tried restarting iPad too. Nothing worked. Then I read somewhere on internet that I might need to reinstall. And I did but same issue, now I even have a bigger issue: my iPad app is getting me back to level 1! Please help!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi jouj- until you can connect your ipad back with Facebook the level will display as 1. Your progress is backed up on Facebook. Can I ask which model of iPad you have? Have you tried logging into Facebook when you are connected with a strong wifi connection? Sometimes there can be a problem with a poor mobile data strength. If you have the Facebook app make sure that you have the latest version of this installed too. Let me know how you get on ;-) Let's get you back crushing those Candies! 

• jouj
    jouj Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi jouj- until you can connect your ipad back with Facebook the level will display as 1. Your progress is backed up on Facebook. Can I ask which model of iPad you have? Have you tried logging into Facebook when you are connected with a strong wifi connection? Sometimes there can be a problem with a poor mobile data strength. If you have the Facebook app make sure that you have the latest version of this installed too. Let me know how you get on ;-) Let's get you back crushing those Candies! 

iPad2 is it the problem you think? I am playing and using the same internet connection for all apps and other games and it's working just fine except for the CCS :-| and yes I tried updating all. It's all updated!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?