⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

cant access next episode

Maybe_Asker
Maybe_Asker Posts: 1 Newbie

I cant access the next episode, Ive been asking to be let throughbut theres no help been given. On Monday morning timer says it will open the next episode in 72 hours this is now Thursday and the timer is only at 70 hours! God knows how long this timer will take to run down. Major glitch

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Maybe Asker!

Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try to access the roadblock there. Once open you can play the next level. Your progress is automatically synced back to your mobile device and you should now be able to advance without any issues on your tablet.

• nana
    nana Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi Maybe Asker!

Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try to access the roadblock there. Once open you can play the next level. Your progress is automatically synced back to your mobile device and you should now be able to advance without any issues on your tablet.

I have a similar problem, except the clock has been at all zeros for 2 days. I've received 2 tickets from friends but can't receive anymore. It shows the same on all my devices: laptop, iPhone and King.com. How do I move to the next episode?
  • Rachel_Twiddy
    Rachel_Twiddy Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Just finished episode 110. Any luck???

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Try sending the help request to friends again. Worked for me :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?