⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1107 No mystery eggs on facebook or king.com

Options
Seth
Seth Posts: 4 Newbie

Basically, when I first tried this level on my mobile there were no mystery eggs, so I proceeded to try on my PC on the facebook page when I found out that mobile is having issues.   Well, simply put I do not get any mystery eggs which makes this level nearly impossible. 

Best Answer

• Seth
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well. Long story short for those who are looking for the answer to this.   There are no longer any Mystery Candies in this level.   What that means is that this level is no cakewalk.  However, if you get a very good board to start with and some lucky cascades, it is beatable on any format.  I was able to finally knock it off on my Android phone with a lucky board.  I used no specials and was able to move on.    This is by far the most difficult level in the 1100's up to level 1139 which I am currently on.

Answers

• Anjali
    Anjali Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here. No mystery candy anywhere. Facebook, King.com or android.

• Jennifer_DeLange
    Jennifer_DeLange Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem also. help!

• Rich_Rebok
    Rich_Rebok Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here.  No special candies on mobile tablet or PC.....cannot proceed until this issue is fixed.

• Miceshaman
    Miceshaman Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Hi Seth! I think you need to install Candy Crush Saga on your phone (if you're have one) first,then open the game and simply connect with Facebook or King.com the game! I think the mystery eggs will appear in the level when you will start it. 

Cheers ;-)

• Rocio_JS
    Rocio_JS Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. No mystery candies in PC or mobile. Fail!!!!

• Miceshaman
    Options

You need a iPhone for that :):):)

• Miceshaman
    edited August 2015
    Options

Same here. No mystery candies in PC or mobile. Fail!!!!

Holy Shit!!
  • Seth
    Options

Hi Seth! I think you need to install Candy Crush Saga on your phone (if you're have one) first,then open the game and simply connect with Facebook or King.com the game! I think the mystery eggs will appear in the level when you will start it. 

Cheers ;-)

It is installed on my android phone and synced. That's how I normally play the game and it is much the same. I almost lucked into beating the level once and had only 2 jellies left, but it was a huge lucky board. Still, no matter what I use there are no mystery candies like many others have shown on youtube for beating this level.
  • Seth
    Options

You need a iPhone for that :):):)

No dice on iPhone either. I've tried it on my wife's iPhone 6 and same thing. No mystery candies whatsoever. Any way to beat the level without those is by pure luck and a lucky board. Most attempts I'm lucky to remove a couple of jellies.
  • Seth
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well. Long story short for those who are looking for the answer to this.   There are no longer any Mystery Candies in this level.   What that means is that this level is no cakewalk.  However, if you get a very good board to start with and some lucky cascades, it is beatable on any format.  I was able to finally knock it off on my Android phone with a lucky board.  I used no specials and was able to move on.    This is by far the most difficult level in the 1100's up to level 1139 which I am currently on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?