⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Update removes boosters

Options
Ashley_Munson
Ashley_Munson Posts: 2 Newbie

Why is it that your game updates remove boosters that we have earned over quite some time? And when people complain you just say use them before you update... I like to stack mine up so I can use them on the hardest levels, I never know which update will lose them and which will just add more levels. Sort this out and make your game enjoyable and not just your money maker.

Answers

• Ja-2
    Ja-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Two days ago all of the more than 125 boosters I had just disappeared. So, we are just out of luck? All that time it took to earn them and that's it,King just erases them? Does anyone know how to stop the updates so this won't happen again?  Or is the only solution to remove Candy Crush from my device and forget about the whole thing?

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I can understand everybody's frustration but I don't know why a lot of players are saving up 125 free boosters for example. I can't think of any time in the game where I'm gonna need 40/50 of each booster to pass a level. The levels can be passed without any boosters, that's a confirmation from King. So with the daily booster wheel giving you something daily, the sugar track also giving you boosters, just use these on the level that you are on.

My tactic is that if I get stuck, I give it a few days where I don't play I only collect my free spin, then after 3/4 days I have some free boosters to help me out. Try it :)  

• Mapi
    Mapi Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Had the same too... all my boosters have disappeared 2 days ago! And the new one I won today won't load in my game... *sad face*

• LauraD-2
    LauraD-2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited August 2015
    Options

I can understand everybody's frustration but I don't know why a lot of players are saving up 125 free boosters for example. I can't think of any time in the game where I'm gonna need 40/50 of each booster to pass a level. The levels can be passed without any boosters, that's a confirmation from King. So with the daily booster wheel giving you something daily, the sugar track also giving you boosters, just use these on the level that you are on.

My tactic is that if I get stuck, I give it a few days where I don't play I only collect my free spin, then after 3/4 days I have some free boosters to help me out. Try it :)  

Because some of us would rather save boosters rather than waste them on levels we can do without them, rather than "give it a few days where I don't play" every so often. This should be OK to do without fear of losing the boosters.
  • Ashley_Munson
    Ashley_Munson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I "only" had 11 colour bombs, 8 striped and wrapped, 6 jelly fish and 10 coconut wheels - but more importantly 6 free switches and 5 lollipop hammers - I do use boosters regularly, but I don't expect them to just disappear every now and again - many times I use the in level items with a couple of moves to go to ensure a win - now I have to save them up again - although I could lose them at any time - not a great incentive to stay with the game...
  • Ja-2
    Ja-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited September 2015
    Options

Kingzpinn, I had not used the boosters because I had not needed them, but when I was going to use six of the lollipop hammers because I was so tired of that level, they were gone! How fortunate for you that any level only takes you a few days to get unstuck. I really hate to be the one to inform you that not all of us are as so absolutely incredibly excellent at this game as you say you are.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?