lvl 1211

is this level even posible to pass.....i have tryed at least 100 times to pass it ....seams impisble ....

Answers

• Crusher18Crusher18 Posts: 1,286

Hey- Did you see this thread? Someone has already replied to your question here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1211-is-this-level-possible-to-pass-because-i-dont-see-a-way-to-pass-it The video may help you out.. let us know how you get on.

Good luck! 

• Tammy_KoryTammy_Kory Posts: 398 ✭✭✭

I just typed basically the same thing.  Especially about the 100 thing.  And FYI--Candy Crush team....stop insulting us with videos.  We have said on several occasions that we would not get this far without knowing what to do.  The videos don't help; in fact they are quite aggravating.

• Crusher18Crusher18 Posts: 1,286

I just typed basically the same thing.  Especially about the 100 thing.  And FYI--Candy Crush team....stop insulting us with videos.  We have said on several occasions that we would not get this far without knowing what to do.  The videos don't help; in fact they are quite aggravating.

Hey Tammy- Sorry that you do not like the videos. I know that not everyone finds them useful, I have however seen a lot of positive feedback about them too. What do you find helps you most?
  • I hate this level.  Why do they have to make it nearly impossible.  Isn't this suppose to be fun and not stressful