How do I use gold bars to buy boosters on the Android version?

Steve_Reigle
Steve_Reigle Posts: 8 Level 2

Would like to use my gold bars to stockpile lollipop hammers and switch hands for use in future levels. I cannot find any way to access wherever I have to go to buy the boosters. This is on the Android tablet version and I see no store other than the one to buy more gold bars. Can someone tell me where to click/press to get to the right place? Thanks.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

Hey Steve, I really don't recommend that you stockpile boosters, King don't recommend it either because if anything happens to the app, if it updates or you have to remove it etc, then you will lose them all. 

The best thing to do is whenever you need boosters for a level, in the pre-level screen where it tells you what you need to do, then click on the boosters there when you need them :)

• Steve_Reigle
    Steve_Reigle Posts: 8 Level 2

Hey Steve, I really don't recommend that you stockpile boosters, King don't recommend it either because if anything happens to the app, if it updates or you have to remove it etc, then you will lose them all. 

The best thing to do is whenever you need boosters for a level, in the pre-level screen where it tells you what you need to do, then click on the boosters there when you need them :)

Thanks for the reply. By "pre-level" I assume you mean the place where I can choose what boosters I want to use in this particular level, right? My problem is a bit different, though. When I have no lollipop hammers and/or switch hands, I'd like to buy a couple using gold bars as currency so the hammer and hand are available if I need them during the game. I see no way to purchase them during the level or even before the level for that matter. How can I purchase a lollipop hammer, for example, using my gold bars as currency? This is on the Android tablet version. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?