Big Yellow Hard Level signs

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Ohhh! So that's why I have to play this level hundreds of times.  Because it's a hard level.  Well thank you so much for clearing that up for me and posting that obnoxious sign. Because I had no idea certain levels were hard levels.  ?? Really?  Who thinks of these ideas?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Tammy!

For me I'd like to see if a level is difficult either for re-playing purposes or for finding out if I should wait with playing a level if I'm short on time.

• Kay_Paton
    Kay_Paton Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's like a Main Roads Dept putting up a sign saying 'this road is rubbish', and doing nothing about it.  We don't want levels that are so hard they need a sign.  Challenging is OK, but impossible is just stupid.  Don't put up a sign -- FIX the level.  eg 1224  PLEASE.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Hi Tammy!

For me I'd like to see if a level is difficult either for re-playing purposes or for finding out if I should wait with playing a level if I'm short on time.

Sorry Combo...I applaud your positive feedback, but what you are saying is quite a stretch. I guess i just feel insulted like with the videos. Re-playing purposes??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?