We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Error messages keep occurring

2»

Answers

• june_teo
    june_teo Posts: 3 Newbie

Same problem. It's one thing to say thank you for your patience and getting it fixed ASAP. It's another to get reports from people and obviously do nothing. So how long does it take for them to fix it?

yeah.. me too.. frustration.. a week already..
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

We understand your frustrations and I can assure you that all of your feedback has been passed on to our technical team. We hope to have everything working smoothly again as quickly as possible .

• kash52
    kash52 Posts: 2 Newbie

We understand your frustrations and I can assure you that all of your feedback has been passed on to our technical team. We hope to have everything working smoothly again as quickly as possible .

No Candy Crush play on Facebook all week.....via google chrome...game just loads to 78%, via Safari....no game at all, just blank white screen! Please fix!!! PS. I've cleared my browser history and followed all other "suggestions" ....it has made no difference.
  • Cath_Tavatgis
    Cath_Tavatgis Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for highlighting this to the King Care Team. We will be investigating this for you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks it seems to be working now
  • Cath_Tavatgis
    Cath_Tavatgis Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for letting us know Mal. I will be sure to make sure that this is looked into for you.

Thanks seems to be working now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?