I am getting a connection error. Try again in a bit.

Options
GGMcW
GGMcW Posts: 2 Newbie

I've tried resetting... updating apps and everything.

Answers

• Stacysov
    Stacysov Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I am getting the same thing. For 2 days now.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @GGMcW🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Hi again Stacy @Stacysov🤗

I am sorry to hear that you both are having a connection issue to the game!! Is the issue you are having to the game itself OR to the Candy Store to buy the boosters, etc.,?

If it is for logging into the game, please try these steps provided in our Community's Help Center (click on the Green lettered link) --> https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb/articles/2327-what-can-i-do-when-i-lose-connection-in-the-game

Please post back if you need further assistance. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫

• GGMcW
    GGMcW Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm still getting the connection after trying the suggestions

• SeeAnnie
    SeeAnnie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I’ve gotten this error for two days now too. I’ve followed steps in the help menus to try to resolve it but no change.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @GGMcW and Hearty Welcome to @SeeAnnie🤗

Since the troubleshooting steps did not work, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint!!

But, I was not clear about whether you are receiving the "Connection error" issue while signing into the game OR to the Candy Store to purchase extra boosters or moves, etc.,🤔 Hence, I am adding the procedure for both issues...

Candy Store⬇️

On your game Home screen, click on the Pink Cogwheel (Settings) --> Click on the ? icon --> In the appeared screen, scroll down till you see "My Purchases" --> Select the option "Do King games have in-App purchases" --> Scroll down all the way, and click on "Contact Us" --> You will see a form to be filled... At the Topic area, select "Purchase Issues or Questions" --> At Subtopic, select "I am unable to make purchase" option --> Fill up rest of the form and Submit it.

Connection Error while logging into the game⬇️

Game Home screen --> Pink Cogwheel (Settings) --> Click on the ? icon --> Scroll down to "Technical & Connection Issues" --> Scroll down and click on 4th option - "What can I do when I lose connection in the game" (you will see the same steps from the link I gave in my above comment) --> Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" --> select the appropriate options at Topic & Subtopic --> Submit the form.

** Whichever option you choose, initially, you will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. Please wait for an actual agent to contact you within next 3 days. If they didn't feel free to send a reply to that first automated email itself and remind them that you are still waiting to be helped.

Hope the issue in your game gets resolved and you will be able to enjoy the game again🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?