⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 1268

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5

Wake up King before you lose all your good players and PAYERS. This level is an absolute joke !! Why put candy down the side and bottom when you have no chance of eliminating it before the chocolate takes over. Doesn't someone competent check these levels before they are released ??

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Peter!

I've seen several videos on YouTube for this level. This one seems to be best solution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDEgRDNkJtE

Level looks tricky and seems to require some boosters to get rid of the chocolate.

Cheers :-)

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I note, Combo, that boosters are required and a lot of luck. The level is a joke and a suck in to spend money !!

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi Peter!

I've seen several videos on YouTube for this level. This one seems to be best solution:

Level looks tricky and seems to require some boosters to get rid of the chocolate.

Ah so I was right, this level has been designed to force players to buy boosters? but it will force most players to quit instead lol
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Congratulations King, you have finally beaten me. I will no longer be wasting my time on this level. It is ridiculous when you can't even get close to beating it. I will watch King Care and if and when the level is modified, I will start playing again. Until then goodbye and my money will stay in my pocket !!!

• jeanp8
    jeanp8 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Hi Peter!

I can't even get that close to use boosters!
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Congratulations King, you have finally beaten me. I will no longer be wasting my time on this level. It is ridiculous when you can't even get close to beating it. I will watch King Care and if and when the level is modified, I will start playing again. Until then goodbye and my money will stay in my pocket !!!

I'm like you, not wasting my time on a level that is possibly impossible to complete without buying loads of extra moves.
  • ulmis
    ulmis Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited November 2015
    Options

I passed the level after 1 week hard try. No boosters but of course luck involved.

Slowly I started to believe that this level can be passed. My strategy is to explode on right lower corner if possible in the beginning. And use chocolate bomb and striped candy combos whenever possible. You need several of them...

Good luck.

• B
    B Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited November 2015
    Options

OK maybe it is eventually possible to get through this level, but to be honest, I simply can no longer be bothered. Why should I play a game which is tedious, boring, dull and just a slog?

• B
    B Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Too boring to bother with
  • Lucy-Dan_Leights
    Lucy-Dan_Leights Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

agree, been on this level for 3 weeks now, not getting close at all, ready to delete...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?