I saw these on a forum regarding CCS (not via the king community).

Jiggyraff
Jiggyraff Posts: 161 Level 3

What is the most someone has spent on Candy Crush?

King has revealed that one player spent $2,600 on Candy Crush in a single day in 2018.

1: $2600?!? 😁😄

2: What's the most you've spent in one day?

How many days will it take to complete Candy Crush?

14½ Hours - 532 Hours.

1: Not sure what they based this on, but either way, that's a lot of hours for any game imo. Bc king adds new levels each week (I think), I don't see how anyone can "complete" CC.

2: What's the longest you've played on any king game? Me? 30 min to an hr.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,551 Legend
    edited September 2023

Very interesting but sadly out of date with a lot of it. I bet the amount spent per single day went up through the roof during All Stars this spring, and no way will King now make that sort of info public any more!

As for how long will it take to complete Candy Crush, my best guess, at 15,000 levels /1000 episodes would be this: I can play one episode, so 15 levels, fairly easily in half an hour. If I started at level 1 and played through, keeping all my gold from winning every episode race and using it to buy boosters etc I guess it might be possible to get to the end again (I'm there now, by the way). That would then take an experienced player playing at my speed 500 hours then. But hey, I have no intention of trying this one out!

• Colleen1010wins
    Colleen1010wins Posts: 0 Newbie

Well, I’m completely embarrassed to say, that I’ve spent over $12K since February when I first stated to play. I see how much they respect me for that by naming one player who spent $2,600! Like, damn! I had to delete my credit cards from my iPhone wallet, and recently had to transfer the balance of $5K to a new credit card that has no interest for 22 months. It’s put me in a terrible situation, and I could have spent that money on a million other things that are actually important. I just hope I can forgive myself some day, because I’m sooo pissed off at myself, AND King for being so freaking GREEDY! Got all the way to level 13,000, and they just kept giving me harder and harder puzzles. But they screwed up, because it started to suck, wasn’t fun anymore, and I started to hate the game! I’ve since deleted the app from my phone! Hope you all fair better than I did. Good luck friends!! 😌

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?