Candy Crush crashing

Dan_Mathews
Dan_Mathews Posts: 2 Newbie

I purchased 10 gold bars to allow me to complete level 1218. Once I did this, I made the final moves to complete the lever. Once I made the last move, the game locked up and kicked me out. This not only did not show me completing the level but also lost the money I put toward it. When it came back, it took me 2 more lives to complete this level but I did complete it.  This is not the first time this has happened. It is frustrating when the game just kicks you out and it is asking for a new Flash Player. This one said I needed 11.0 or higher. Guess what I was running, 19.3..... it was higher but I still had to out, install a newer version and then come back in. Not a happy camper when this happens.

I play many of your other games without these types of problems. It is also not machine related because I do play this game on 3 different PCs.

Dan

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

If your PC is asking you to install or upgrade flash then that is no fault of the game. If I was you I would stop paying until you resolve the issue, this makes sense to me anyway. 

Its possible that you have 2 versions of flash player running and the old one is conflicting with the new. This was a known Firefox issue before. Have you tried Chrome, see if it works there.

• Dan_Mathews
    Dan_Mathews Posts: 2 Newbie

If your PC is asking you to install or upgrade flash then that is no fault of the game. If I was you I would stop paying until you resolve the issue, this makes sense to me anyway. 

Its possible that you have 2 versions of flash player running and the old one is conflicting with the new. This was a known Firefox issue before. Have you tried Chrome, see if it works there.

This happens on 2 different PCs. It is not at a certain moment in the game it does this. It may be at the beginning of the game while it is loading or sometimes during game play. If it was the Flash player, then I can see it being an issue, but in the middle of game play, sounds like a bug. I do have Explorer and Firefox on both PCs. I have not run Candy Crush on Firefox or Chrome. I do not have Chrome on either PC.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?