⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why are messgaes failing to appear in candycrush iphone ipad apps

Why isn't notifications that appear on facebook being shown in messages on candycrush on both iphone and ipad platforms.Before anyone says disconnect candycrush from facebook account or signout from facebook within the candycrush app and back in again or reinstall the app. I've done all those things repeatedly

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Myles,

I like your question, already indicating what answers you don't want to receive ;-)

Straight forward answer and fact is that only your Levels and Gold Bars are synchronized; not your Boosters or Lives/tickets, etc.

Why? Maybe because otherwise all their games would take up way more space on all our devices I guess. 

• Myles_Broughton
    Myles_Broughton Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Myles,

I like your question, already indicating what answers you don't want to receive ;-)

Straight forward answer and fact is that only your Levels and Gold Bars are synchronized; not your Boosters or Lives/tickets, etc.

Why? Maybe because otherwise all their games would take up way more space on all our devices I guess. 

The main and griping problem is that when I ask friends to give me a ticket/token for which you need 3 separate ones to move onto the next series of tasks. They get my request, some respond. Facebook gives me a notification to say I have a token/ticket waiting, but I load candycrush on my iphone and ipad and no token/ticket shows. I have to use my computer to access these token/tickets and it works perfectly fine. Candycrush worked fine on my iphone and ipad before ios 9. Yes I said what I didn't want to see because I've already tried those things more than once.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?