⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1334 chocolate to fast no way to stop cant beat this game chocolate to fast cant win

Options
Randy_Frantzen
Randy_Frantzen Posts: 4 Newbie

clocks cant figure out some explode  1334 to hard to much cho. coming at once no stopping the chocolate

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I think this level is INSANE. I too cannot pass this level. I use up so many lives and never get to use all my moves because the board just fills with chocolate. It appears a row at a time and I can only remove about 3 candies at a time. I think a whole row of these spawners at the bottom was overkill on CC's part. This is just not what I call fun and enjoyable.

Try making striped candies up top as much as you can. Though once the chocolate gets to the foil in the middle it's game over. Have you collected any boosters from the sugar track? If you can knock out just a couple of the chocolate machines (or whatever they call the new contraptions) you will win. Use the fish if you have them, also if you have a striped/wrapped combo that is a good help, if you have ANY lollipop hammers they will knock a little off of the machines as well. Pick one machine and knock it out first using any thing in your arsenal you can. Breaking candies directly next to the machines also take a little life from them IF you can get any matches down that way in the start. I hope this helps. I definitely feel your frustration!
  • Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I think this level is INSANE. I too cannot pass this level. I use up so many lives and never get to use all my moves because the board just fills with chocolate. It appears a row at a time and I can only remove about 3 candies at a time. I think a whole row of these spawners at the bottom was overkill on CC's part. This is just not what I call fun and enjoyable.

Thank you for your suggestions Effie I will keep trying in frustration.
  • Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

GOT IT! Finally..need to wait for the lucky board..it just played itself.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?