⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush doesnt load

Options
Delano_Smit
Delano_Smit Posts: 1 Newbie

it loads to 68% and doesnt go further at all. its been like this for about 2 - 3 days now

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Delano and Errol!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com?

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

There seems to be a lot of this going around. King customer service replied to my email about the issue a couple of days ago (eight days after I first wrote them, after I followed all troubleshooting suggestions) and it looks like the only thing some users can do is be patient. They wrote: 

"It seems that we have a slight technical issue with Candy Crush Saga which is unfortunately impacting your game play.Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible."

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi Delano and Errol!

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Yes, I play primarily at King.com and that's where the problem first manifested itself for my account. I'm not sure I'm adventurous enough to want to sync my account when there are known technical glitches. I'd like to hear from someone who tried this while having this particular problem.
  • leston
    leston Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi Delano and Errol!

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

I cannot even get on King.com. I have no viruses nor malware, have the current Adobe Flash, cleared the cache and reset all of my browsers and still cannot get on with any of my browsers. What is going on? None of these games will load and it's been going on 3 days for me. I am at the point of just deleting all of these non-working apps since it seems they are not interested in fixing the problem.
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

There seems to be a lot of this going around. King customer service replied to my email about the issue a couple of days ago (eight days after I first wrote them, after I followed all troubleshooting suggestions) and it looks like the only thing some users can do is be patient. They wrote: 

"It seems that we have a slight technical issue with Candy Crush Saga which is unfortunately impacting your game play.Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible."

Cool. I was also wondering about this. Thank you King and the people who replied to this. At least it is being addressed, so all we can do is be patient. Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?