⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Issue

Options
Jane_Marian
Jane_Marian Posts: 2 Newbie

my iPad is trying to update Candy Crush but it only gets so far.  I can no longer get into the game.

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

How long has it been updating for Jane? depending how longs it's been it might be better to wipe the game and install it from fresh if you've synced your progress to FB or Kingdom.

• Jane_Marian
    Jane_Marian Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How long has it been updating for Jane? depending how longs it's been it might be better to wipe the game and install it from fresh if you've synced your progress to FB or Kingdom.

Thank you
  • Jaime_T
    Jaime_T Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I am having almost the same problem with cc soda. It says its updating but it never stops so something is obviously wrong. If i do what u were told to try will i still be at the same level or will i have to start over? 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I am having almost the same problem with cc soda. It says its updating but it never stops so something is obviously wrong. If i do what u were told to try will i still be at the same level or will i have to start over? 

You won't have to start again If you connect your game to either Facebook or Kingdom first as your progress will be saved on a server. Once you've reinstalled the game and reconnect to either one your progress will be restored to where it was.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?