⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I not getting access to events in Candy Crush Saga?

Options
Marc-2
Marc-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I play Candy Crush on my laptop (through facebook) and on my mobile phone (connected to facebook).  Occasionally, I get access to special events, like cake climbs or starting levels with free boosters.  However, most of the time, I'm not getting them.  Can someone tell me why that is? I love the game, but I'm frustrated that I can't play the events.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Yeah I was also getting frustrated when I could see I was missing out on some events, when I got in contact with someone from CS they told me that these events are not always rolled out to every platform (PC, Mobile, Tablet) and to 100% of players, the selection is apparently made at random so it makes no difference how far in the saga you are and updating the game will not make it appear if you didn't get selected. 

• Marc-2
    Marc-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah I was also getting frustrated when I could see I was missing out on some events, when I got in contact with someone from CS they told me that these events are not always rolled out to every platform (PC, Mobile, Tablet) and to 100% of players, the selection is apparently made at random so it makes no difference how far in the saga you are and updating the game will not make it appear if you didn't get selected. 

I don't believe that. One day, I have access to a month's worth of daily events (special levels, starting levels with free boosters, colored candy collecting, etc), and the next day I don't? There must be another reason. I'd really appreciate an explanation, preferably from someone who works at King. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?