Poll - Seeing other players on your game board

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Dislike it! I find it distracting and would prefer a more focused gameplay experience without the presence of other players on my map

I don't like it. I find it distracting and completely unnecessary clutter. I would much prefer to see the leaderboard.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,172 Level 5
    Options
    Like it! It's nice to know there are others playing too

I've already voted, @QueenB!

In my opinion, if other players ask me for a friend request, I add them, but sometimes there are players who don't have a name and that worries me (not so much) whereas a warning appears above that they are celebrating for me, and that pleased me when I saw it for the first time.

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 597 Level 4
    Options
    Love it! I enjoy the sense of community and friendly competition

It’s always good to see other players ,

• Toune_PG
    Toune_PG Posts: 340 Level 3
    Options
    Neutral! I don't mind it. I'm just here to play the game and don't pay much attention to other players on the map

Voted

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,097 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Neutral! I don't mind it. I'm just here to play the game and don't pay much attention to other players on the map

Voted

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options
    Dislike it! I find it distracting and would prefer a more focused gameplay experience without the presence of other players on my map

I dislike it, not that I find it distracting or that my game isn't focused having them, I just don't see the reason. Are they actual players, and what is the point? I know that not all players want/have the milestone banner but all of my friends do. Not one that I have seen on my map since this started who isn't a friend of mine displays one, so it all feels a bit false to me.

You said @QueenB in the 'Strangers on board' thread that this is a test and that the team dealing with this isn't in charge of the scrolling to lower levels feature. That's fine and I understand that but it must still be using data that the team who deals with a scroll down feature could use. So to me it would be a lot 'Sweeter' adding the scroll down feature players have constantly been asking for.

• Sheila_Rising
    Sheila_Rising Posts: 1,548 Level 3
    Options

Hi

I voted! I would find it only brings clutter to my game. I prefer to only have the people in my friends group.

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

I'm just here to play the game...

voted

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,531 Level 5
    Options
    Love it! I enjoy the sense of community and friendly competition

Votedβœ…

I'd like to see the leaderboard restored and also the level counter present in all other king games πŸ™‚πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ°πŸŽƒ

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello 😊 I have clicked on one of the strangers and this popped up! What are your thoughts?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?