⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Syncing devices

Options
Cindy_Good
Cindy_Good Posts: 12 Level 2

how do I get all my devices to link up?ive tried everything . I'm on all different levels on even device. It won't move me to the next level on the farthest one I'm on. I've gotten the help from 3 friends but it won't move me.please help

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Cindy, check out the videos that King have made. I'm not sure what tablet you have so I put both videos: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE

• Cindy_Good
    Options

I've done all that and nothing is syncing up . I'm and 3 different levels on 3 different devices. I'm at the farthest on my iPad. So my doesn't my computer and phone sync up?im connected to Facebook on all of them. Nothing better s working

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Okay, try this... open up Facebook on your iPad because that's on the highest level. Go into the settings menu and then the apps menu. Click on candy crush and this will open up the game and should sync the levels for you. If this works you can do the same on the iPhone to get all of them the same. 

• Cindy_Good
    edited July 2015
    Options

It doesn't let me open the game through settings and apps.it just show different settings for it. 

• Maxwellhouse2
    Maxwellhouse2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue

• jlutowsky
    jlutowsky Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I've done all that and nothing is syncing up . I'm and 3 different levels on 3 different devices. I'm at the farthest on my iPad. So my doesn't my computer and phone sync up?im connected to Facebook on all of them. Nothing better s working

I have the same issue and King sent me this response: Thanks for getting back to me. Our levels have to be carefully designed for each platform, so at present there are less mobile levels than there are Facebook ones.We are always working hard to create new and exciting levels so please be sure to check your Samsung device for our regular updates. A good place to keep up to date with any new releases is on our Facebook fan page.Please let me know if you need a hand with anything else.Kind regards,King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?