⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga level 1351!!!!!!

Options

Answers

• Iwona_Kulas
    Iwona_Kulas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I just complete this level. How to beat this level is that you must make the keys drop at 25, 20, 15, 10, and 5. Otherwise you cannot pass this level.

I did :)
  • Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I just complete this level. How to beat this level is that you must make the keys drop at 25, 20, 15, 10, and 5. Otherwise you cannot pass this level.

Congrats to you, Iwona Kulas :)
  • Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

If you match candies under the dispensers at the specific move (see my previous comment), the key DOES drop. I have replayed this level several times and all keys drop at the move they suppose to drop. Don't bother to destroy the block much. You can destroy only one of it to get a colour bomb (or just make a colour bomb by yourself) and make sure there is a candy that has the same colour of the fish (yes, the keys unlock the fish) around it. Match that candy with the color bomb and the fish will eat all jellies. Check this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaLkI82vjYA&sns=em

Try it and good luck everyone!

I have the same glitch. On the rare try that all of the keys actually do drop there is not enough moves to get the fish too move. Another awful level. Hoping to eventually get a hammer on my spins in order to pass. No fun in that.
  • KarlosDeJackal
    KarlosDeJackal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Utterly annoyed with this. Why do I have to spend time googling just to find out that I can waste any amount of boosters and still not complete simply because keys only drop on certain moves?? I spend enough time on the game itself without necessitating trying to find out what rules change from level to level. That's bad enough but (even with the information) keys DO NOT always drop with 15 moves remaining!!! 

Keys don't always fall with 20 remaining either. This level is nonsense.
  • Talia_Fabyan
    Talia_Fabyan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There is still a glitch I went the entire game making matched at those moves and not a single key dropped the entire game.
  • Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

If you match candies under the dispensers at the specific move (see my previous comment), the key DOES drop. I have replayed this level several times and all keys drop at the move they suppose to drop. Don't bother to destroy the block much. You can destroy only one of it to get a colour bomb (or just make a colour bomb by yourself) and make sure there is a candy that has the same colour of the fish (yes, the keys unlock the fish) around it. Match that candy with the color bomb and the fish will eat all jellies. Check this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaLkI82vjYA&sns=em

Try it and good luck everyone!

I've been working at this one for some time now and No the fish do not always come down on the specified moves as quoted above. If your key misses one of the allocated drops you will not get enough keys to unlock the fish during your game so just start over. This has been my experience over many, many, many tries. Only once did I get to unlock the fish but I did not win because I didn't have time to make a color bomb.
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Effie, I am playing on my PC through Facebook. I was disappointed again with the poor quality of Levels being pumped out by the King machine and stopped playing for nearly 2 weeks. I had reached Level 1349 and started reading the complaints about Level 1351, so decided I would give up until it was fixed. Temptation got the better of me and I started playing again, reached 1351, read the posts and followed the advice and everything seemed to fall into place ???

I would not have got it without using 2 hammers right at the end. I understand your frustration as what you are saying has happened to me on previous levels.

Yeah, no matter how I followed the advice posted here I could never get more than 2 keys to drop at all. I just went in and used lollipop hammers basically to pass it. There have been a lot of other people who also have had no luck even doing what others insist to be the one and only solution. I think, King needs to address the quality issue.
  • nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

After 2 tries and many other horrible attempts, I got it! Thanks Mr. Lobster
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

This is wrong unless it's different on mobile? I play on a PC and the keys drop on moves 26,21,16,11,and 6
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

The drop move is wrong. I just finished the level without any boosters and with 3 moves still left to play. Just make the keys drop at moves 26,21,16,11,and 6 . No other way will work. Having the color bomb to match the same color of one fish is enough to finish the level (1 fish = 3 gellies busted) because one fish will open the other gelly fish. Enjoy and stop complaining all the time with King... Candy Crush is for sure the best game for facebook and the fact that you cannot accomplish one level does not mean the problem is not yours.

I agree the previous drop move is wrong, unless it's different on mobile I play on a PC and the keys drop on the moves you have stated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?