Can you evaluate 3 star threshold on levels 623 and 634?

Steve_EpsteinSteve_Epstein Posts: 36 ✭✭

I believe my current score on both levels is over the three star threshold.  It will be difficult to reach those scores again.  Can you grant me 3 stars based on my scores?  623 = 283,540.  634 = 236760.  Also, thanks for the three big treasure chests after level1637.  28 hours of free play is going to help with my 3 star goal.

Answers

• aCeaCe Posts: 1,442

I wish I had the commitment to get 3 stars on every level. I'm happy with the 1 star just so I can move on. I've seen there are a few levels where getting 3 stars is super difficult but then I guess that's why its the 3rd star! 

• Steve_EpsteinSteve_Epstein Posts: 36 ✭✭

I wish I had the commitment to get 3 stars on every level. I'm happy with the 1 star just so I can move on. I've seen there are a few levels where getting 3 stars is super difficult but then I guess that's why its the 3rd star! 

When you've completed all the available levels and it's 2 weeks until the next episode; working on three stars is the next best thing.