🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 106 - 14 150

Options
2»

Comments

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Okay, I've finished the episodes. Here is the overview of my experience:

1st episode: Not bad; I enjoyed a couple of levels. However, I did not like 14110, 14112, 14113 as they were unreasonably difficult.

2nd episode: My experience started to become less enjoyable here, as I had many more blockers and far fewer moves than the YouTubers. I did not like 14122 and 14128 especially.

3rd episode: Did not really enjoy quite a number of levels.

@QueenB it seems there is a glitch on level 14132; as there is an insufficient number of moves for the orders to be spawned by the magic mixer. Please tell the design studio to add more moves or lower the orders.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Finished, overall an enjoyable 45 levels.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Did not use any Gold or Party boosters on these episodes. The 1st episode was the hardest for me but I was tired. Then this weeks levels were interrupted because my wi-fi went out, now that was a conflict.

Finally got the Gummi Dragons on Level 14126. Really like the little "Release the Gummi Dragons" part. Now the Gummi Dragons themselves will take a little getting used to, much like when the Popcorn turned into Licorice Shells. Did not like that at first but, now I like Licorice Shells better than Popcorn.

As far as notes on this weeks levels well, looks like the dog must have eaten my homework...

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Oh, yes, I remember the retexture of popcorn to liquorice shells, and all the other retextures. I liked the popcorn change, but I'm still getting used to the gummi dragons.

• matarilerileron
    matarilerileron Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

14110 is terrible. Impossible, please do something. Frustrating. Could you check it?

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Level 14 141 - the newest re-worked version (october 16) what is it? How am I supposed to play it? Is this a glitch? or a joke? As unpleasant as this game has become over the past 3 years, I still check in once a day to see if this is the day that they "let me play" -but this may be the straw that broke the camel's back...I literally have no idea what I'm expected to do.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?