⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does Candy Crush crash on my iPad. Weeks now. Crazy it hasn't been fixed.

Options
Cinderfire
Cinderfire Posts: 3 Newbie

Hopefully it gets fixed. I've done a hard reset and nothing. I'll close all background apps, nothing. It'll crash on 1st try of the day to the 3rd try in the afternoon. Doesn't matter what time. Please fix this sheesh

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I don't think it as simple as you think. My girlfriend always plays Soda on her iPad and has not had any problems with it for a while (touch wood!) so it doesn't seem to be a general problem but a local one instead. What generation iPad do you have Cinderfire?

• Cinderfire
    Cinderfire Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I don't think it as simple as you think. My girlfriend always plays Soda on her iPad and has not had any problems with it for a while (touch wood!) so it doesn't seem to be a general problem but a local one instead. What generation iPad do you have Cinderfire?

I want to say iPad 2. I've never had a problem up until maybe 3 weeks go. Now candy crush soda is crashing since update. iPad current version.
  • Janesca
    Janesca Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

me too, still. a solid 2 weeks of crashing, I have done everything but delete the app and reinstall and I hesitate doing that if it isn't going to help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?