Poll - Seeing other players on your game board

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,878 Level 5
    Options
    Dislike it! I find it distracting and would prefer a more focused gameplay experience without the presence of other players on my map

Thank you for that info @CassD, I only play Candy Crush Saga so I was not aware of this...only CCS for me...

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,891 Level 5
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Dislike it! I find it distracting and would prefer a more focused gameplay experience without the presence of other players on my map

I don't think it's as complicated as that Christine. @QueenB did say in January that they were considering the scroll down feature so it would be nice to know if that is still the case.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,400 Legend
    Options

@christinewupp I am surprised by the number of players who seem to like this,

It happens every time there is a poll Christine. Doesn't matter what the change is people always vote 'sweetly'. Same thing happened with the Daily Treat Machine. Most people voted to say that they would like it, but now it is giving us timed boosters and no jackpot.

Ultimately the poll is redundant anyway as King introduce what they want to without any regard to what we think here. If they listened to us we would not be stuck with 20 lives, we would still have Fantastic Five and we would be able to scroll easily to any level.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,400 Legend
    edited October 2023
    Options

@QueenB have you had a chance to put my question about the new player card to the team responsible?

I can no longer send lives to all of my friends. My question was is this supposed to be happening or is there a fault with the player card?

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,048 Level 4
    Options
    Like it! It's nice to know there are others playing too

Voted

• teenybee
    teenybee Posts: 144 Level 2
    Options

I don’t know who these people are, nor do I care where they are. All this does is clutter up the already overly-busy map.It’s got everything but the kitchen sink on it at this stage.

Well, the kitchen sink AND the one thing that we actually want to see - a button to take us to the bottom of the board, Thanks for championing that cause, @Carol-38 . Maybe someday we’ll actually get it.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,689 Level 5
    Options
    Love it! I enjoy the sense of community and friendly competition

Seeing others on the map challenges me to pass them. So I like it.

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options
    Mixed feelings! I have both positive and negative experiences with seeing other players. It depends on the situation and my mood

I see one player in every 100 levels and since only portrait mode is available it really isn't much of a distraction. Clicking to see the profile doesn't work. It would be better if we could see friends.

• Lynnie_Henderson
    Lynnie_Henderson Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Making me click to “get to know” a player on the board is the final insult. Forcing the Royale game was bad enough. Am going to hard stop the game at first forced play for a few weeks, them I’m gone. After years. Good luck, King.

• palmicka102
    palmicka102 Posts: 103 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I would rather need help, I don't know much about the game, I just don't know the tasks and the procedures

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?