⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Treasure ahead promotion makes no sense or doesn't work!

Tim_
Tim_ Posts: 8 Level 2

I click on the icon and it just says that I will find treasure chests, where are they? How do you find them? Why would King add a bonus like this and then not explain how it works in any way?!

Answers

• Jay-3
    Jay-3 Posts: 35 Level 2

Wouldn't it be nice if King actually supported the games it makes money from?  I've contacted them in the past and always get ignored.  Hope someone responds here.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

I got the same thing today - it said that I had to find the treasure chests but no clue where they are located.  Why bother having a challenge if it's not explained!!!

• Kim_Lussier
    Kim_Lussier Posts: 1 Newbie

King never explains, it's like they're trying to communicate with people who don't speak English so they don't use words. They've done this type of promotion before, and I even won without understanding what I did right. Usually you can google questions like this and there will be tons of answers, I really hate King and would never start playing any other of their games.

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2

Looks pretty simple. The treasure chests are on levels you haven't played yet right on the map from where you are. So if you can beat a few new levels in an hour you collect those three treasures. after that the timer resets.

• Skope
    Skope Posts: 1 Newbie

Looks pretty simple. The treasure chests are on levels you haven't played yet right on the map from where you are. So if you can beat a few new levels in an hour you collect those three treasures. after that the timer resets.

Does that mean that if I have finished all the levels, I can't participate? The only consolation that the mobile games are so behind the PC map has been the promotions.
  • Jay-3
    Jay-3 Posts: 35 Level 2

I'm in this situation as well. The only reason to keep the mobile is to play the bonus games. Time to uninstall I guess.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Well trying to beat new levels on my mobile is never going to happen because it takes me forever to clear them!
  • Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2

Yeah, I suppose this promotion is geared towards newer mobile players

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?