📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga level 1351!!!!!!

Options
13»

Answers

• moandmemom
    moandmemom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

NO Tiffany, they are NOT correct. I don't know what I have to do to get commenters to understand that the keys simply were NOT dropping. No matter what moves were made or where or how often they were made there. THERE WAS A FAWKING GLITCH PREVENTING THE KEYS FROM DROPPING. Anyone else commenting could try taking a moment to try and comprehend that simple piece of information. 

The last key will not drop for me until I am out of moves. No matter how many times I can clear the rows. I agree!!!
  • blackatom
    blackatom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

There is definitely a glitch with this level. I've played it countless times and the keys do drop at times when they are supposed to, but there are times when they don't. Even when making the proper move under the dispenser for the key to drop. The keys do not always drop when they are supposed to. I am also having an issue with the two jelly squares. I don't see how to clear them. I got them unlocked, i hit them and they hit the jellies, but the jellies are layered and the fish never clear the final layer.

Also, i have read they are supposed to drop every 5 moves, so 25 should be the first time one drops, but i have also seen them drop on 26, 21, 16, 11, and 6...instead of 25, 20, 15, 10 and 5
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

There is definitely a glitch with this level. I've played it countless times and the keys do drop at times when they are supposed to, but there are times when they don't. Even when making the proper move under the dispenser for the key to drop. The keys do not always drop when they are supposed to. I am also having an issue with the two jelly squares. I don't see how to clear them. I got them unlocked, i hit them and they hit the jellies, but the jellies are layered and the fish never clear the final layer.

I finally saved enough lollipop hammers from the sugar track to just knock the jelly out. Had it not been for that I would still be stuck there I'm sure. Good luck. I hope you can pass it.
  • Kathy_Warrick
    Kathy_Warrick Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm stuck here as well, just wasted a few boosters trying to beat it without the final key dropping... PLEASE FIX!!!

Your not the only one...I just played 14 moves under the dispensers and not one key dropped. There are times when it actually worked as to the 5 count but only two keys dropped...after that there were no keys dropping and I was hitting under the dispenser. So there is a glitch and it needs to be fixed. Just because it is working for others does not mean it is working all of the time. It is not. 8 games in a row and only can get 2 keys to drop...I am playing it right..so fix this please!!!!!!!
  • Kathy_Warrick
    Options

I'm stuck here as well, just wasted a few boosters trying to beat it without the final key dropping... PLEASE FIX!!!

They keys do not drop when they are supposed too..I am under the dispenser every 5 moves..2 times I got a key...after that I got absolutely nothing..and I am making moves with at least 3 candies under the dispenser...It is NOT DROPPING KEYS!!!!! A couple of times it did work up until the last key and NOTHING!! There is a problem with this level and you need to fix it..or give everyone a free pass to the next level because this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kathy_Warrick
    Options

Its obvious that from the posts being 2 months old that you are not going to fix it
  • Veroxin
    Veroxin Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

BY REPLYING IN THE ANSWER SECTION THEY ASSUME THE ISSUE IS DEALT WITH AND WILL NOT TAKE ANY FURTHER ACTION...Your question "Is level 1351 broken?" was marked as a duplicate of "Candy crush saga level 1351!!!!!!" by a moderator. Please check it out for answers.JUST LIKE THIS STATEMENT IS NOT A SOLUTION NEITHER ARE ANY OF THE OTHERS... NO ONE READS THESE :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?