⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why do i only get 25 seconds to get 70000 points on level 1068 it is impossible the best i can get i

Options
Jill_Jim_Farkas
Jill_Jim_Farkas Posts: 2 Newbie

level 1068 is impossible with the time given and when i get the extra time it all goes away and only give me 25 seconds

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

It's not impossible. It is hard (it even tells you so) and it's harder still if you're looking at the clock instead of concentrating on the game. You will need to use combos rather than single special candies and as many color bombs as you can muster. Other than that you just have to keep hammering away at it. One of these days it'll all fall into place and then it will be the easiest thing you ever did. That's the way the game goes.

• Jill_Jim_Farkas
    Jill_Jim_Farkas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

bull**** they changed the game and made hard levels and did not make it right 

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited January 2016
    Options

bull**** they changed the game and made hard levels and did not make it right 

And yet millions of us have passed this level, most without buying any additional boosters. If you don't have the stomach for the fight then give up. The level was created months ago and there's been no suggestion that it's faulty. And believe me there are far harder levels ahead of you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?