⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

where are my boosters?

Options
Pam_b
Pam_b Posts: 1 Newbie

I have lost every booster that I had! The fish the color bombs all of it. Where did they go?

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Pam b,

Did you do anything special, like reinstalling the game on your tablet or updating the game app?

If you bought the boosters, then you can restore your purchases through the store where you bought them.If they were saved free boosters from the booster-wheel or the sugar track, then I would recommend you not to save up so many boosters, as these are meant to help you in your day to day game play. When reinstalling or updating the game app, these can get lost as that data is temporarily saved and can get overwritten. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Pam b,

Did you do anything special, like reinstalling the game on your tablet or updating the game app?

If you bought the boosters, then you can restore your purchases through the store where you bought them.If they were saved free boosters from the booster-wheel or the sugar track, then I would recommend you not to save up so many boosters, as these are meant to help you in your day to day game play. When reinstalling or updating the game app, these can get lost as that data is temporarily saved and can get overwritten. 

• board9irl
    board9irl Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Pam b,

Where does it state we need to use them immediately? If we earn them we should be able to keep them for when we need them. I lost all mine after an update and then again when the game glitched out while I was playing. I'm doing the challenges within the game to earn the boosts. How do I get my earned boosts back?
  • Crystal_Lovely
    Crystal_Lovely Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Pam b,

I agree. I don't save em up, but I had a few for a hard level. There was just an update and now I have none! Not cool
  • Staci_Butler
    Staci_Butler Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Pam b,

I agree as well. I had tons, been saving for a while for the harder levels. All that I earned. I emailed King and they haven't done anything about it. Now for the last few days it won't even let me accumulate any at all. This is BS.
  • Triphie
    Triphie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Pam b,

I just lost all my boosters too! OMG! I thought I was going to lose my mind (I still may). I had over 325 on some of my boosters - saving them for the harder levels. Getting all the challenges to gain more boosters. I'm considering quitting playing too. By the looks of what I'm reading, I guess there's no point complaining. I agree that I didn't see anywhere that says I have to use them that day. I'm so very disappointed...
  • Ton-2
    Ton-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Pam b,

So we don't get back the saved boosters? It would be nice to get informed that the boosters will be gone after an update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?