Who else thinks Candy Crush is not enjoyable anymore?

Options
124»

Comments

• BettinaRick
    BettinaRick Posts: 262 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Same here.. I'm not really playing this game anymore of the same reason. All they want is for us to pay and pay and pay even more to proceed. I'm SO tired of getting stuck and all bonus is gone. And no matter how high or low you are in levels, they keep you getting stuck for months now. It's such a pain so I just ignore this one for now and play other games instead when having time for it.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options
  • cobwellac
    cobwellac Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I've been playing for 8 years, but find myself playing and spending less and less. Now that they've taken away all the lives our friends send, I play my five and move on. Of course, that doesn't help me progress at all because when you're in the 14,000s, every level is impossible without paying gold and using all your boosters. While I may have done that when I knew I had an additional 20 lives to keep playing, I'm not going to spend any gold to advance a level when I just have one life. So, if King's goal was to make more money, everything it's done lately totally backfired.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2
    Options

I've been playing off and on for over a year and lately sick of it. No point to the game. Insane addiction, all illusion. Time to give it up.

• Stan_Culet
    Stan_Culet Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am very sad to share most of the comments in this thread. Playing candy is no more a pleasure, it's a war against harsh levels that require a lot of boosters or extra moves to be completed. Passed the 15k level, quasi impossible to find a fun level.

Only one possible explanation to this change: kings does not want anymore to offer us fun, but wants money. If you want to play, you need to pay. End of the happy story of this game. After so many years of passion, it's a very cruel desillusion :-(

Stan

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?